ABOUT THE ROLE
As a data engineer, you will be a pivotal part of the company ensuring that we have visibility and traceability of key application metrics. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining key company reports, and developing internal tooling to visualise and act on data within our systems (i.e. administration systems).
Seniority: Mid to Senior Location: EU/UK (remote)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Extracting data to build application metrics basic on users and usage
- Creating and maintaining key company and accounting reports
- Activitely development on the internal company administration website
- Identifying and producing insights to help shape the future direction of our platform
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in a SaaS startup environment where you have worked with analytics data from HubSpot, Mixpanel, and more
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing a data lake
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Excellent SQL skills
- Hands-on experience with building reports of various forms, data exports, visualizations, business intelligence, etc.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience with public cloud systems (e.g. AWS, Snowflake, GCP)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
TalentDesk.io is an industry leader in the area of contractor management and payments.
The founding team has 14+ years of experience in the freelance/contractor space internationally and has a strong advisor/investor board of industry leaders such as Gavin Paterson - currently the President & Chief Revenue Officer of Salesforce (formerly the Chief Executive of British Telecom), Joshua March - the founder of leading SaaS business Conversocial which recently completed a successful exit, Fabrice Grinda - serial entrepreneur and one of the world’s leading Angel Investor and co-founder of FJ Labs, Philip Lehner - the CEO of one of the largest industrial groups in Europe with $4bn in annual turnover, and others.
A few of the many perks of joining the TalentDesk.io team:
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible work
- Days off - We encourage breaks and freshness so we expect you to be with your loved ones on your birthday and name-day! Oh and those important school days where you want to be with your children!
- Work with great colleagues of excellent calibre and ambition that code for fun!