ABOUT THE COMPANY
TalentDesk is the number one Freelancer Management System in the market. We were pioneers in the field and still lead the way in terms of product-led growth. TalentDesk provides our customers with the functionality to invite their team to the platform who in turn invite the contractors whom they manage.
Managers and contractors work together on various tasks to deliver projects. The contractors raise their worksheets, expenses, and proforma invoices via the platform and our approvals workflow process then turns these into consolidated invoices for our customers for simple automated distribution of payment.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Platform team owns and advances the core TalentDesk web application. The web application is the heart & soul of the user experience for our customers. Managers and Contractors use the application daily to create and proceed with work tasks. Contractors also depend on the application to get paid for the work they perform.
Location: EU/UK (remote)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working with and mentoring a diverse group of distributed software developers
- Developing new features & functionality using best practices and standards
- Exploring new technologies to help us scale
- Delivering a secure and smooth user experience to our customers
- Evolving our public Open API
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Node.js and React
- Understanding of RDBMS
- Experience with Event-based architectures
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to work in a distributed environment
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with container-based development environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with public cloud systems (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Ability to write easily understandable and maintainable code in multiple programming languages
- Experience with Open API integrations
A few of the many perks of joining the TalentDesk.io team:
- Fully remote position (Europe)
- Competitive salary
- Share options package
- Flexible work
- Days off - We encourage breaks and freshness so we expect you to be with your loved ones on your birthday and name-day! Oh and those important school days where you want to be with your children!
- Work with great colleagues of excellent calibre and ambition that code for fun!